Authors who use AISBlogPals.com must adhere to strict formatting rules. When creating headers, please follow these instructions.
- Headers should be arranged hierarchically
- Begin with Heading 1
- Do not go lower than Heading 4
- Never use headings for paragraphs
- Never begin a post with a header – always begin with some introductory text
Instructions for Creating a Header
To format a header, follow this procedure:
- Write the header
- Using the Format drop down menu, select the appropriate header option
- Press <Return> or <Enter> on your keyboard to go to the next line
Instructions for Changing a Header
To change a header, just put your cursor on the header and use the Format drop down menu to select the appropriate choice.
This video may prove helpful.