If you want to use an image that you or someone else has previously loaded onto AISBlogPals.com, you can find the image in the media library. To find an image in the media library, follow these steps:
- Go to or create your post
- Make sure you are on the visual editor
- Click on the Upload/Insert media icon
- When the Add Media window displays, click the Media Library tab
- After you’ve loaded the Media Library, locate your image by browsing the pages or searching
- When you find your image, click the Show link to display the options for the images
After you access the options for the image, you will be able to set the image as your featured image or insert it into your post.