All AIS students must edit their profile and create a unique password for themselves. Before you can edit your profile, you must first login. See the post Step 1: Log Into AISBlogPals.com for instructions on how to log into the site.
After you login, follow the instructions below to edit your profile.
Access Your Profile
- Click on the Profile button - located in the sidebar on the left side of the screen
Complete the About Yourself Section
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile page and find the About Yourselfarea
- You need to complete four things. Please, following the instructions for each area.
1. The Biographical Info Box
- Enter a biographical statement in the Biographical Info box (number one in the graphic)
- Write about yourself in third person (do not say I, me, we, us, my). Please include your grade level and at least two things about yourself, such as your favorite hobby or some achievement you earned. See my example below for clarification.
2. Change Your Password
- Use the New Password boxes to create a new password for yourself (number two in the graphic above)
3. Add a Photo to the Your Photo Section
- Use the Choose File button to upload a picture of yourself (number three in the graphic above). The picture must meet the following requirements:
- It must be recent
- It must show your face
- It must be modest (no swimsuits, makeup, or shoulders showing)
4. Click the Update Profile Button to Save
- Click the Update Profile button to save your changes (number four in the graphic above)
Review Your Author Page
You can view your Author Page by clicking the Our Authors link in the menu bar. Find your name and click on it. Review your statement. You can always return to your Profile page to update information.
Please note: Your User Photo will not display immediately. It must be reviewed by your administrator before it is published.